Jump-Start Your College Savings this June
Now is the time to start saving for college! Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan, from now through June 30, and we’ll seed your account with $25. Set up an automatic monthly contribution of $25 or more, and we’ll add another $25.
Easy to Open
Visit the New Customer portal on MyFloridaPrepaid.com to create your account.
- All you’ll need is about 10 minutes and social security numbers for you and your beneficiary.
- Once you’ve selected your Florida 529 Savings Plan, you’ll be able to choose which investment option you prefer. Our Age Based/Years to Enrollment Portfolio is a popular selection for its ease of use. Read more about your investment options.
Easy to Manage
- Log in to your account.
- Select the Payments and Contributions tab and choose your beneficiary.
- Set up a new monthly automatic contribution — it can be as little as $25 — and add your financial institution. All you’ll need is the routing and account numbers.
- Let the savings grow — tax-free!
Easy to Save
- Monthly contributions are an easy way to grow your savings. Even $25 a month (that’s just one ☕ a week!) could add up to several thousand dollars in college savings over the years.
- Don’t forget to encourage friends and family members to contribute.
- Florida 529 Savings Plan funds can be used for tuition, fees and housing, as well as those extra costs, like books, lab fees and technology equipment.
For more specifics on this Florida 529 Savings Plan promotion, please refer to the 529 Summer Jump-Start Promotion Rules.