2013 Assignment Checklist for Project STARS
Each donor should use the following checklist to ensure the Prepaid Foundation has everything it needs to assign a student to his/her scholarship:
2013 Assignment Checklist for Project STARS Students
To assign students to scholarships, you must provide the following information on the student(s) you are assigning:
- Social Security Number (Required - please verify accuracy)
- Address and Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- Florida Prepaid College Plan Account Number (See your Contract Detail Report)
- Letter certifying that the student meets the definition of a qualified beneficiary, was economically disadvantaged at the time of selection and has remained drug and crime free.
- Address where the students' ID cards are to be mailed. - If this is not indicated, it will be mailed to the donor foundation’s address.
- Project STARS Student Information Form
- Proof of Florida Residency Documentation - This may consist of one of the following:
- Florida Driver’s License for the student - issued one year ago
- Transcript or Report card for the student from the 11th grade
- Florida driver’s license, for parent or guardian, issued at least one year ago
- Florida voter’s registration card, for the parent/guardian, issued at least one year ago
- Parent’s Military Orders - issued one year ago
- Florida homestead exemption certificate - issued one year ago
- If the student is not U.S. citizen, the student must be a resident alien or the child of a resident alien-proof must be provided.