The summer is bright.
So is their future.
Saving for college is one of the smartest things you can do for your child. And we’re here to help. Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan any time now through August 16, and we’ll put $25 into your account. Set up an automatic monthly contribution of $25 or more, and we’ll add another $25. Because every little bit you save now adds up to a lot of possibility for their future.
Easy to Open
Visit the new customer portal on MyFloridaPrepaid.com to create your account.
- All you’ll need is about 10 minutes and social security numbers for you and your beneficiary.
- Once you’ve selected your Florida 529 Savings Plan, you’ll be able to choose which investment option you prefer. Our Age Based/Years to Enrollment Portfolio is a popular selection for its ease of use. Learn more about the Savings Plan and use our Savings Planning Tool.
Easy to Manage
- Log in to your account.
- Select the Payments and Contributions tab and choose your beneficiary.
- Set up a new monthly automatic contribution — it can be as little as $25 — and add your financial institution. All you’ll need is the routing and account numbers.
- Let the savings grow — tax-free!
Easy to Save
- Monthly contributions are an easy way to grow your savings. Even $25 a month (that’s just one ☕ a week!) could add up to several thousand dollars in college savings over the years.
- Don’t forget to encourage friends and family members to contribute through our easy-to-use online gifting portal.
- Florida 529 Savings Plan funds can be used for tuition, fees and housing, as well as those extra costs, like books, lab fees and technology equipment.
For more specifics on this Florida 529 Savings Plan promotion, please refer to the 529 Summer Savings Promotion Rules.