Customer 101: Save time with online account access
Our Online Account Access makes managing your college savings even easier! You can view all of your plans and beneficiaries in one place, as well as:
- Add a new plan
- Make a payment or contribution
- Update your contact information
- View correspondence
If you do not yet have online access, register here. Join us online today!
Did you know that automatic monthly contributions are the top strategy savers use to keep their college savings on track?
What’s coming your way in 2019?
- 1099 Tax Forms: In preparation for the upcoming tax season, a 1099 tax form is mailed in January to beneficiaries who used their plan benefits in 2018. The form will also be mailed to account owners who have received a scholarship refund or reimbursement during the calendar year.
- Annual Statement: Statements are sent in January to provide you with a financial summary including the credit hour balance of your Plan(s) as of December 31, 2018.
- First Time in College Letter: Students who are scheduled to start college in fall 2019 will receive a letter this spring outlining important details about using a Prepaid Plan.
Florida Prepaid has helped more than a million families save for college over the last 30 years. Thank you for being part of the Florida Prepaid family. It is our honor to celebrate our 30th anniversary with you.
Have questions? We’ve got answers! Explore our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our Prepaid Plans and Savings Plan. And click here to start your savings now!