Enter for your chance to win a $1,000 Florida 529 Savings Plan scholarship!
Did you know? Florida 529 Savings Plans work great alongside scholarships, and you can use them together to cover even more college expenses!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Terms and Conditions
- IntroductionThese Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, Florida Prepaid College Board and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Florida Prepaid College Board may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your ContentIn these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Florida Prepaid College Board a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Florida Prepaid College Board reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Florida Prepaid College Board express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall Florida Prepaid College Board, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Florida Prepaid College Board, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Florida Prepaid College Board from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of TermsFlorida Prepaid College Board is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- AssignmentThe Florida Prepaid College Board is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between Florida Prepaid College Board and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Florida for the resolution of any disputes.
Protecting your personal information is important to the Florida Prepaid College Board. We respect your right to privacy and recognize your trust in us to keep information about you secure and confidential.
The Board collects personal information about our customers (account owners, survivors and beneficiaries) from the enrollment application, correspondence, account transactions and other forms of communication. In compliance with federal regulations, the Board has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect this information.
The Board does not disclose any non-public personal information about current or former customers, except as required by the law. We may share some personal information about our customers with companies that provide services for the Board. These companies are required to adhere to our privacy and security standards, and their use of the information is restricted only to the information needed to provide program-related services to you.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
Florida Prepaid uses cookie-based and cookieless technology to identify and connect devices.