Five often overlooked reasons to buy Florida Prepaid!
Open enrollment ends on April 30, and if you’re reading this you must still be on the fence. Maybe these five considerations will tip you in the right direction!
More than 1 million Prepaid Plans have been sold in 30 years.
- It’s guaranteed by the state of Florida. We’re big believers in 529 Savings and Investment Plans to prepare for college — in fact, we offer one. However, the reality is that money invested in “the market” is never guaranteed. Florida Prepaid College Plans however, are guaranteed. You literally cannot lose your money.
- If you move out of state, your child keeps in-state eligibility. Who knows what your future holds? If you move to another state, your child will have twice the number of in-state schools to consider at affordable tuition rates. And if you have loyalty to a particular Florida college or university, it will feel so good knowing you’ve made it affordable for your child to go “home” for their post-secondary education.
- Gift contributions accepted. Our eGift portal makes it easy for friends and family to contribute to your child’s Prepaid account. Once you have enrolled, you will be able to invite grandparents and others to contribute to the Plan. Or, they can go low tech and print and mail in a gift certificate.
- You can start small. We offer a variety of plans to fit every budget. If our 4-Year Florida University Plan is more than you are ready to commit to this year, try a 2 + 2 Florida Plan or even a 1-Year Florida University Plan. As we are fond of saying around here, starting is believing!
- Our track record is trustworthy. For 30 years now, Florida families have put their trust in Florida Prepaid. Chances are you know someone who trusted Florida Prepaid for their children or was a Prepaid kid themselves. Government leaders, educators and other trusted Floridians recently shared why they agree your trust in us is well placed!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to enroll before it’s too late! Enroll Now