From ABCs to 529s: The Smart Path to College Savings!
Learning the ABCs and opening a 529 Savings Plan have more in common than you might think! Just like mastering the alphabet or any new skill, starting a college savings plan might seem daunting, but it’s simple once you begin.
Here’s why a 529 Savings Plan will earn you an A+:
- Big dreams start early: Enrolling in a 529 Savings Plan now allows your child to pursue their passions later whether in-state or out, at public or private, or at trade or technical schools. A 529 Savings Plan provides long-lasting benefits from kindergarten to college and beyond.
- Ride with compound interest: It’s like riding a bike uphill. At first, it takes some effort, but with compound interest on your side, your savings will pick up speed and can grow over time.
- Invite others to join the party: Instead of more toys, why not invite family and friends to contribute to your child’s education fund? Simplify gift-giving and boost your 529 plan’s growth.
- Routinely awesome: Much like a regular bedtime routine, automating your savings with small monthly contributions can steadily grow your 529 account.
- Opt for the “best in class”: Florida 529 Savings Plans with Florida Prepaid are praised for their low fees, great investment options, and enrollment-year solutions. That’s why more and more families are choosing them.
- Earn extra credit: Just like a bonus for grown-ups, 529 Savings Plans offer tax-free earnings when used for qualified education expenses.
- Quick and easy to start: Opening an account takes only 15 minutes, making it hassle-free for busy parents.
So, don’t wait! Start your child’s college savings journey with a Florida 529 Savings Plan. And now through October 29, 2023, parents or grandparents who open a new Florida 529 Savings Plan will earn $50 in their account from Florida Prepaid. It’s a decision you won’t regret, and it will make their future brighter. Enroll today.