Five lucky babies born in 2020 will receive a 1-Year Florida University Plan college scholarship valued at $7,000, plus $3,000 in diapers!
The scholarship program has ended. Thank you for participating! Winners will be selected and contacted by March 8.
Becoming a new parent is challenging.
Welcoming a baby into the world in 2020 … now that deserves extra credit! That is why the Florida Department of Health and Florida Prepaid are celebrating 2020 babies and families with a special college scholarship giveaway just for you! Together, we believe that the opportunity for a higher education is an important part of a healthy, happy, brighter future.
In just 60 seconds, learn why the 1-Year Florida University Plan is ideal for new parents.
Watch 60-Second Video
A few plan benefits that other parents love:
- Most affordable, risk-free Prepaid Plan; starting at $45/month for a newborn.
- Covers 30 university credit hours, or one quarter of the 120 hours required to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Allows family members to buy a year to help meet savings goals.
- Buy up to four 1-Year University Plans for the same child as your budget allows.
- Prepaid Plans can be used in-state or out, and work perfectly with scholarships!
We want to ensure that every Florida family can save affordably for college.
There is a plan for every budget and savings goal. See plan prices for your child today. Open Enrollment happens once a year—now through April 30.
Find the Prepaid Plan That Fits Your Budget
“After what was an incredibly challenging year, we are excited to partner with the Department of Health to help make the future brighter through the gift of college.”
— John D. Rood, Chairman, Florida Prepaid College Board
Scholarships proudly funded by the Florida Prepaid College Foundation. The Foundation has awarded more than 51,000 scholarships over the last thirty years.