Congratulations to our ten winners:
- Morgan B.
- Hollie H.
- Allison C.
- Janice G.
- Alicia V.
- Erin H.
- Alicia G.
- Laurie W.
- Tatyana V.
- Tamika H.
In just 60 seconds, learn why the 1-Year Florida University Plan is ideal for new parents.
Watch 60-Second Video
A few plan benefits that other parents love:
- Most affordable, risk-free Prepaid Plan; starting at $45/month for a newborn.
- Covers 30 university credit hours, or one quarter of the 120 hours required to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Allows family members to buy a year to help meet your savings goals.
- Buy up to four 1-Year University Plans for the same child as your budget allows.
- Can be used in-state or out, at public or private, trade and technical schools.
We want to ensure that every Florida family can save affordably for college.
There is a plan for every budget and savings goal. See plan prices for your child today. Open Enrollment happens once a year—February 1 – April 30.
Find the Prepaid Plan That Fits Your Budget
“After what was an incredibly challenging year, we are excited to partner with the Florida Department of Health to help make the future brighter through the gift of college.”
— John D. Rood, Chairman, Florida Prepaid College Board