Five lucky babies born in Florida in 2022 received a 1-Year Florida University Plan college scholarship valued at $7,000, plus $3,000 in diapers!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2022 Diapers to Degrees Scholarship Program. Check back for other exciting contest opportunities.
Congratulations to our five winners:
- Armando A.
- Lizbeth D.
- Caroline M.
- Bethany O.
- Valarie W.
In just 60 seconds, learn why the Florida 1-Year University Plan is ideal for new parents.
Watch 60-Second Video
A few plan benefits that other parents love:
- Most affordable, risk-free Prepaid Plan; starting at $45/month for a newborn.
- Covers 30 university credit hours, or one quarter of the 120 hours required to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Allows family members to buy a year to help meet your savings goals.
- Buy up to four 1-Year University Plans for the same child as your budget allows.
- Can be used in-state or out, at public or private, trade and technical schools.
We want to ensure that every Florida family can save affordably for college.
There is a plan for every budget and savings goal. See plan prices for your child today. Open Enrollment happens once a year—February 1 – April 30.
Find the Prepaid Plan That Fits Your Budget