Diapers to Degrees Scholarship Giveaway
Proudly sponsored by the The Florida Department of Health and Florida Prepaid
Five lucky babies born in Florida in 2022 received a 1-Year Florida University Plan college scholarship valued at $7,000, plus $3,000 in diapers!
The contest is now closed.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2022 Diapers to Degrees Scholarship Program. Check back for other exciting contest opportunities.
In just 60 seconds, learn why the Florida 1-Year University Plan is ideal for new parents.
Watch 60-Second Video
A few plan benefits that other parents love:
- Most affordable, risk-free Prepaid Plan; starting at $45/month for a newborn.
- Covers 30 university credit hours, or one quarter of the 120 hours required to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Allows family members to buy a year to help meet your savings goals.
- Buy up to four 1-Year University Plans for the same child as your budget allows.
- Can be used in-state or out, at public or private, trade and technical schools.
We want to ensure that every Florida family can save affordably for college.
There is a plan for every budget and savings goal. See plan prices for your child today. Open Enrollment happens once a year—February 1 – April 30.
Find the Prepaid Plan That Fits Your Budget
Enter your child's birthdate for plan prices: