Photo and Story Release Agreement
We at Florida Prepaid College Board (“Board”) appreciate you submitting a photograph of yourself (“Photo”) and a written response to one of our questions regarding your experience as a plan holder or beneficiary of Florida Prepaid (“Writing”) (Photo and Writing collectively referred to as “Content”) for use in our 30th Anniversary campaign and other promotional or business purposes in connection with Florida Prepaid (“Marketing”). By submitting the Content to the Board, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions. Also, you acknowledge that whether we use the Content for Marketing is in our sole discretion.
You hereby grant to the Board the irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, perpetual, gratis worldwide license to use the Content for Marketing, including without limitation the right to create derivative works. You agree to allow the Board to use the Content through any and all means of distribution in connection with Marketing. You authorize the Board to make minor edits or modifications to the Content to fit the purposes of our use hereunder.
You hereby grant to the Board and its designees the worldwide right in perpetuity to use and permit others to use your name, likeness, and biographical information in connection with the use and promotion of the Content in and for Marketing, or to refrain therefrom.
You acknowledge that this agreement is supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged. You acknowledge that such consideration includes, among other things, the possibility of the publicity, promotion, display, and distribution of the Content by the Board.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are over the age of 18 and have read and understand this agreement;
- You have the full right and authority to enter into this agreement;
- The Writing that you have submitted is true and accurate, and you have not falsely identified anyone in the Writing or Photo;
- The Content is original;
- You are the sole and exclusive owner of the Content or are otherwise fully authorized to use and grant third parties rights to the Content;
- You have obtained all necessary consents and permissions required, including without limitation, from all individuals who appear in the Photo (and if an individual in the Photo is a minor, then from his or her parent[s] or legal guardian), for the Board to use and distribute the Content and express the rights granted hereunder;
- You warrant and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Board for use or distribution of the Content in or for Marketing and warrant the Content does not violate or infringe the rights of others or constitute the defamation or invasion of privacy for you or anyone referenced or included in the Content;
- You warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents and permissions required for the Board to use or distribute the rights granted to the Board hereunder and any and all intellection property rights of third parties, all personal appearance / privacy consents and or releases for anyone identifiable in the Content, and any other rights necessary for us to fully use and distribute the Contents as provided hereunder;
- You warrant that the Content does not fall under the jurisdiction of any guild or union.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Board and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, grantees, successors and assigns, and officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless against any and all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, attorneys’ fees and expenses, and all other damages or costs arising from or relating to the warranties and representations that you have made herein.
By uploading your Photo and/or Writing, you agree to the terms of this agreement.