Special COVID-19 Information
We want to assure you that Florida Prepaid is here for you as Florida continues to cope with the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For 24/7 account access, please log in to your account at myfloridaprepaid.com. Most account functions can be completed online, including making payments and contributions, requesting withdrawals, and adding new Plans.
Prepaid Plan Customers
All Prepaid Plan payments will resume on July 20, 2020.
- If you currently make payments via check, online banking or payroll deduction, please resume your regular payment schedule.
- If you were previously making automatic payments (via ACH) through your online account, you do not need to take any action, as your ACH payments will resume on July 20.
You may make payments at any time by logging into your online account and setting up a one-time payment, by sending a check or money order, or by making a payment through your online banking provider.
Prepaid Plan Usage
In response to COVID-19, your school could make changes to the tuition and fees associated with attendance. Please contact your school directly for additional information regarding any fee changes. Please visit our tuition and fees page if you need additional information on what is covered by your Prepaid Plan.
Prepaid Dormitory Plans
If there is insufficient dormitory space at your school due to COVID-19 and your student was not able to secure dormitory housing, you may request an Unavailable Dormitory Refund. If the student applies for housing by the deadline set forth at their school, but does not receive a room assignment, you may submit the refund request through your online account. For State Universities in Florida, the refund will equal the average of the housing fees payable by your plan to the State University for approved dormitories in the semester during which housing is unavailable. For other Eligible Educational Institutions, the refund will equal the statewide average for eligible double-occupancy, air-conditioned dormitory rooms payable by your plan in the State of Florida.
Savings Plan Customers
Beyond potential health impacts, COVID-19 has also contributed to significant market volatility. In light of the current market conditions, Account Owners should keep in mind that the value and performance of Florida 529 Savings Plan Accounts may fluctuate from time to time.
As always, Account Owners should periodically assess their investment choices with their time horizon, risk tolerance and investment objectives in mind.
You may change Future Allocations for your Savings Plan contributions at any time. You may move funds between investment options (Transfer Current Allocations) twice per calendar year.
School Refund Headed Your Way?
If your student was unable to finish his/her college semester on campus due to the impacts of COVID-19, you might be receiving a refund for dormitory, meal plan, or other expenses from the school.
Learn more about the options available to you if the funds paid from a qualified tuition program, such as the Stanley G. Tate Florida Prepaid College Program or Florida 529 Savings Plan, are returned to you or the student.
Need Technical Assistance? Here are some helpful tips:
- Locked out of your account? — If you attempted to log in to your online account, and are now locked out of the account, please wait one hour, and if you know your username and password, try to log in again.
- Forgot Username? — If you do not know your username, please click on Forgot Username from the Log In screen, and an email will be sent to the Account Owner’s email currently associated with the account.
- Forgot Password? — If you do not know your password, please click on Forgot Password from the Log In screen, and a password reset email will be sent to the Account Owner’s email currently associated with the account.
- Where is my MFA Code? — If you are not receiving your multi-factor authentication (MFA) code, please check your Spam folder.